Thursday, December 31, 2009

My baby has flown the next

Tiana just left this morning for the Fiesta Bowl.  I know it may not seem like such a big deal but she's not coming home again.  She's playing in the BSU marching band at the Fiesta Bowl and has opted to return to Southern Utah University in Cedar City, Utah.  They are flying her to Salt Lake City after the game and Don and I are driving down to SLC, picking her up at the airport and taking her to Cedar.  I know that she's lived away from home before but I think that's what makes it so hard is I know what it's like.  She will be so far away.  We can't even see her on weekends.  And besides that, Josh is now 18.  We are only 1 year away from his mission.  He will be gone for 2 years then it'll be just Don, Bethany and me.  I don't think I can stand so much quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment